Thursday, August 29, 2013

Where I have been!

A lot has changed in the almost year since my last post! Things have been super busy and I haven't had much spare time.

We have done quite a bit to our house. Its finally getting there! Our most recent project was a new desk and work space for the spare room. It is part desk, part shelving unit...and is the perfect place for my husband to work on his photos and for me to scrap and create! I had seen some similar desk units on the A Beautiful Mess blog and knew that I wanted to make something similar for us. I got my husband and father-in-law involved and they made it happen! It is way better than I ever expected and I cannot wait to get everything in its new home!

Sorry for the kind of blurry pic! Its from my phone and is the best I had available!

I have also started reviewing books for a blog. You can find my reviews at Ramblings From This Chick, as well as posted on my Goodreads and Amazon pages! I have also recently starting adding them to Pinterest. I have been having so much fun with this! I love books and reading and have for as long as I can remember. Now I get to share that with others, and give my opinion...which i also love! ;) If you are interested in all genres of Romance you should definitely stop by and check them out!

ramblingsfromthischick.blogspot.com

I am going to try and start posting my reviews here and make a better effort to update this blog more! I always have the best intentions, but it just never seems to work out once i get busy!

Thanks for stopping by!
Casey

No comments:

Post a Comment