Tuesday, October 9, 2012

WCMD 2012

This year for World Card Making Day, i was helping some of my best friends move. I didn't get much time to craft, but i was able to squeeze in a little time to make a card for them! It was really fun to get out some stamps, and my prismacolors and color in a beautiful image! Unity Stamp Co. has some of the most amazing stamps out there, and i just knew the first time i saw this stamp that it would definitely end up being one of my all time favorites!!


I realized how rusty i was when it comes to shading and coloring with colored pencils! Which means that it has been way too long! And even though my coloring is far from perfect, i was really happy with how it came out and it just inspires me to want to color more often! Especially with the holidays coming!

The Stamps are from the Unity Stamp Co. KOTM-March 2012 (from head to soul), colored with prismacolor colored pencils, Inks used are Tim Holtz Distress Ink-Antique Linen, Memento-Tuxedo, and Archival Ink-Black. The Papers are MME, and the bow is seam binding ribbon.

No comments:

Post a Comment