Tuesday, February 7, 2012

Engagement Card!

My friends recently got engaged and i knew i wanted to get them a card out pretty quick. I spent forever trying to figure this out last night and was having no luck! I think this version of the card is my 3rd. I had to walk away for a few hours and come back to it. That doesn't happen very often...but needless to say i was very frustrated until i was finished! LOL And somehow all of my engagement cards seem to be black, white, silver and pink. Not sure how this happens every time. The design is always different and yet the colors are the same. Its a mystery.


Recipe:
PP-? Scraps from my stash
Black Embossed Cardstock-Bazzill
Pink Cardstock-Bazzill
White Cardstock-The Paper Studio
Thread-? Gmas kit again
Twine-Doodlebug
Tag-? from the stash, embossed with Midnight Black powder from Stampendous i believe, and Ranger Embossing Ink. Not sure the name of the stamp used.
Love Stamp-Studio G and Tsukineko Memento Ink in Rose Bud
Ring Die Cut-Cricut Sweethearts Cart Cut at 3", Bazzill Cardstock

No comments:

Post a Comment