Monday, January 16, 2012

Goals!

Hey everyone...seems like i haven't been posting as much as i wanted but im getting there! This year i have a few goals that ive been trying to stick with. I already told you about my first one. That was the Thanks Living one. Well this one is again having to do with scrapbooking and papercrafting! My other big goal this year is to really push myself and enter as many challenges as i can! Now im not talking on a grand scale or anything yet. But i am talking about the ones on ClubCK (you know that fabulous place i told you about before!) So for this one i really wanted to enter the January Scraplift Challenge. The idea is to take one of their featured LO's and use it as the inspiration for your own LO. I chose to do one that i loved the moment i saw it! I really can't quite pin down what about it i loved so much besides to say that i loved everything about it!!

Brown Eyed Girl's CheM-LaB LO

Here is my take on it and the LO i entered into the January Scraplift Challenge on ClubCK:

These are some of my favorite photos from my best friend's wedding this past summer! I made a book for him and his wife, but im just now getting around to scrapping them for myself! I thought these pictures were the perfect ones for this LO! I also stuck with the colors blue and yellow (which was hard for me!!) but these were their wedding colors and i really wanted to keep with that.
 
Thanks for stopping by and taking a look!
 
As promised from my first post...here are a few things that i have been thankful for the last few days!
 
I am Thankful for time to be crafty and get some things done that i have been needing to work on!
 
I am Thankful for time with family playing games and visiting and just having a great time together!
 
I am Thankful for my husband who is always there to give me his honest opinion (not just what he thinks i want to hear!) and to help me when i need it! He is a wonderful photographer and artist and he is always willing to listen to my ideas and concerns and tell me what he thinks! I am so lucky to have him!!
 
What are you Thankful for this week?

No comments:

Post a Comment